[one-users] econe server "connection reset by peer"

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Wed Oct 15 09:02:09 PDT 2014

Backend is mysql 5.1.

mysql> describe user_pool;
+---------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| Field   | Type         | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
+---------+--------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
| oid     | int(11)      | NO   | PRI | NULL    |       |
| name    | varchar(128) | YES  | UNI | NULL    |       |
| body    | mediumtext   | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| uid     | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| gid     | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| owner_u | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| group_u | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
| other_u | int(11)      | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
8 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

mediumtext should be good for a longer text field than that.  the body
field is about 236KB right now with 271 keys currently stored in it.

Steve Timm