[one-users] context package: network restart issue in Debian

Rolandas Naujikas rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt
Wed Oct 1 22:17:22 PDT 2014

Another solution is to move context to early stage (before networking)
as we do already and let OS start network. Also that solves problem with
saved images. Of cause if some context script wants network it should
fork and wait for network, or install itself to /etc/network/if-up.d/.

http://grid5.mif.vu.lt/mif/debian7/vmcontext

Regards,
Rolandas