[one-users] How to change directory of capacity check

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Nov 27 14:06:33 PST 2014

Hi

System DS capacity is obtained through the host monitorization, so could
you check onehost show  <id>, for the information of the non-shared DS.

The information is obtained by the execution of monitor_ds.sh script, you
can take a look at it to debug it. The script should received the
DATASTORE_LOCATION path from oned. Maybe the monitor probe is not aware of
this change and need to be restarted. Could you try onehost sync so the
monitor probes are restarted?

Cheers

Ruben