[one-users] How to change directory of capacity check

Akihiko Ota skywalker.37th at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 03:26:00 PST 2014

Hi,

I have created additional system datastore with TM_MAD:ssh, and add it
to specific cluster by 'onecluster adddatastore'.

My Host's /var/lib/one is very small (about 5GB), so I have set
DATASTORE_LOCATION to the cluster to use another large filesystem by
'onecluster update'. However, the scheduler is still checking default
directory (/var/lib/one), and it determines "Not enough capacity".
I have changed the datastore's BASE_PATH to large filesystem by
'onedatastore update', but its behavior remained.

How can I change directory of capacity check of specific cluster?

I am using OpenNebula 4.10.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 server.

Thanks,

--
Akihiko Ota