[one-users] No option to remove quota from sunstone (4.10)

kiran ranjane kiran.ranjane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:18:49 PST 2014

Hi Carlos,

Yes, I know the default quota is set to unlimited, However the issue that I
am facing is different.

Lets say I have a user - abc and I have 2 networks with ID 0 and 1 in
Virtual Networks and I have assigned quota of  both the networks to the
user.

Screenshot :

[image: Inline image 1]

Quota assigned to the user, Check under network section of quota.

[image: Inline image 2]

Now I delete one of the virtual network with ID 1 and after that if you
check the quota it still shows the Network ID 1 and it does not have the
option to remove it from there as it is not required

[image: Inline image 3]

[image: Inline image 5]

So the quota section have only option to "add new quota"  but not to remove
that particular ID - (in this case it is ID -1) and it lies there even
after the virtual network does not exist.

I think there should be a small button to remove that orphan entry from the
section and also there should be a validation if a particular resource does
not exist and this applies to Image, network and datastore section in quota.

Let me know about your view on this approach.

Regards
Kiran Ranjane