[one-users] disable the deletion of an instance

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Fri Nov 14 07:01:47 PST 2014

Right, after re-reading the email, I don't think that's what you're looking
for.

In this page you can see that the deletion of a VM requires the MANAGE
permissions:
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.10/integration/system_interfaces/api.html#onevm

I can only think of removing the MANAGE permission of these VMs. And only
enabling it temporarily whenever you need to.

--
Jaime Melis
www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org