[one-users] CfP FOSDEM '15

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Fri Nov 14 01:16:02 PST 2014

Dear all,

as you may already know, OpenNebula participates annually in FOSDEM [1]. We
are
preparing our talk proposals and we would like to invite you to join the
fun!
We'd like to invite you to come meet us in FOSDEM this year and if you are
up
for it to send talk proposals.

There are many interesting talks OpenNebula users could contribute with,
ideas
like (but not limited to):

- OpenNebula and Networking: Do you have experience with Open vSwitch, VxLan
integrations, SDNs?

- OpenNebula and Storage: Storage is the very heart and blood vessels of the
datacenter. Care to share your knowledge with us?

- OpenNebula and Hypervisor optimizations: Do you have any tips to make
your VMs
run absurdly fast? Are you using bleeding-edge hypervisor functionalities
and
getting amazing results?

- OpenNebula and CFGMGMT Tools: Able to deploy OpenNebula clusters and
manage
VMs all within your favourite CM tool?

- OpenNebula Tuning: Have you deployed OpenNebula and want to share your
workflows, tips and tricks?

- Extensions: Have you developed an awesome OpenNebula extension and you
want to
share it with the world?

- Integrations: Have you integrated OpenNebula with your other favourite
software and want to show it in action?

That is a bunch of ideas, but anything goes! We'd love to hear you talk
about
these and other things!

If you are not ready -yet- to submit talk proposals, what would you like
other
fellow OpenNebula users to talk about at FOSDEM? This also applies to us,
the
OpenNebula Core Team, as we are open to talk suggestions and ideas! Make
yourself heard and we will oblige!

If you finally decide to submit proposals, here's how:
- IaaS Devroom
- Deadline: 1 December
- CfP: https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2014-October/002055.html

And if you are coming to FOSDEM at all, don't forget to give us a shout so
we
can go grab some beers together!

[1] https://fosdem.org/2015/

cheers,