[one-users] iSCSI Synology

Christophe Duez christophe.duez at student.uantwerpen.be
Mon May 12 03:01:00 PDT 2014

So for option 2 (because option 1 is not possible because of tgtadm)
I mount the luns in my frontend (sdb is my connect lun)

> in /etc/fstab

 /dev/sdb /iscsi-datastore/ ext4 _netdev 0 0

then create a shared file system.
so in the frontend:

> /etc/exports

/iscsi-datastore/ *(rw,sync,no_subtree_check,root_squash)

and then in the nodes:
opennebula:/iscsi-datastore/ /iscsi-datastore/ nfs rw,sync,hard,intr 0 0

Or do i need to mount the lun also in my nodes?

--
Kind regards,
Duez Christophe

E christophe.duez at student.uantwperen.be