[one-users] Error in installing Opennebula

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon May 5 03:07:11 PDT 2014

Since that post the respositories changed the url to
"downloads.opennebula.org". You should use the URL in the
documentation.

http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/design_and_installation/building_your_cloud/ignc.html#installing-on-debian-ubuntu

Cheers

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 6:20 AM, WHA130036 Student
<suleman at siswa.um.edu.my> wrote:
> Dear Sir
>
> I am using ubuntu 12.04 in my Virtual machine running on host in VMware. Can
> you tell me how to install Opennebula from .deb files. when i go to this
> link ( http://downloads.opennebula.org/packages/opennebula-4.6.0/) what to
> do. Please send me the command so that i can execute it.
> Second, when i go to configure such code for Ubuntu from
> (http://opennebula.org/new-opennebula-package-repositories/) it give me the
> below message
>
> (HTTP request sent, awaiting response...404 not found)
>
> Please is there a command for which i can upgrade my opennebula-tools
> (=3.2.1-2) to opennebula (=4.6.0-1). This is a message i receive when i
> execute the command (# apt-get install opennebula opennebula-sunstone
> nfs-kernel-server) in a file [1]
>
> [1].
> http://docs.opennebula.org/pdf/4.4/opennebula_4.4_qs_ubuntu_kvm_guide.pdf

Javier Fontán Muiños