[one-users] Datastores

sam song samsong8610 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 09:30:19 PDT 2014

Hi Christophe,

You should take the datastore id as the mounted point of the iSCSI
device in my opinion.
For example, you want to use iSCSI /dev/sdb as the storage device for
datastore with id 101, so you should mount /dev/sdb on
/var/lib/one/datastores/101.

Another way is to create a cluster with
DATASTORE_LOCATION=/path/to/iSCSI/dev/mounted/point configuration, and
create datastores in this cluster, then one will place datastore datas
under the DATASTORE_LOCATION.

Details refer:
[1]:
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.4/administration/storage/system_ds.html#step-2-assign-the-system-datastores