[one-users] Opennebula problem with cephdatastore.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 05:27:30 PDT 2014

I want to use ceph with opennebula as datastore. I've created ceph
datastore using manual -
http://archives.opennebula.org/documentation:archives:rel4.0:ceph_ds and i
can see datastore space usage and i can import there image form market
place, but i cannot start the VM from this image. The error is: Error
deploying virtual machine: Could not create domain from
/var/lib/one//datastores/0/3/deployment.3

In the log i can see this: http://pastebin.com/9bUpxh1t

When i use "cat << EOT | /var/tmp/one/vmm/kvm/deploy
'/var/lib/one//datastores/0/3/deployment.3' 'node-02' 3 node-02" in my
node-02 server i can see

http://pastebin.com/LbxqAEtV

My datastore config:

http://pastebin.com/QSqTBX6u

And my vm template:

http://pastebin.com/Gi72rwa3

I also have seen situation where file
/var/lib/one/datastores/0/3/deployment.3 is not empty, but the data from it
disappear few seconds after Failed to creating VM.

Please help me solve out my problem.