[one-users] scheduler interval

Andrea Gardiman andreagardiman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 07:29:34 PST 2014

Ok, but I don't understand why it works like a pull model instead of push.
Is so because of a too high load matter or only because the initial
architectural decision was to work like that and now it is still so?

What would be the drawbacks if were the core,immediately every time a
request arrive, tell to the scheduler to schedule that request?

My question comes because I'm working on improving the deployment time of
VMs for my master thesis, and I understood that I can choose to deploy VMs
little by little, or immediately as they come but I can't see the cases in
which deploy VMs little by little would be better that process them
immediately.

Thanks a lot,

 Andrea Gardiman.