[one-users] VM running on multiple hosts

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Fri Jun 27 09:18:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

Issues with delete and shutdown have been greatly improved in
OpenNebula 4.4+, I would recommend upgrading as far as possible.

Best,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is