[one-users] Need https for Opennebula URL in browser

Martin Alfke tuxmea at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 23:21:26 PDT 2014

Hi Sudeep,

it is very unkind to repeat your question in a community based mailing list.
If you need urgent professional support you should get in contact with puppetlabs sales and ask for enterprise support.

The file I mentioned is in /etc/httpd/conf.d
File name is arbitrary as long as it has the ending .conf
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/Deployment_Guide-en-US/s1-apache-config.html
http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/ApacheVhostDir

Asking Google or duckduckgo would have provided the same results.

Please try to search a least a little bit by yourself or get your company an enterprise support.

hth,

Martin