[one-users] Need https for Opennebula URL in browser

Sudeep Narayan Banerjee snbanerjee at iitgn.ac.in
Thu Jun 26 10:47:08 PDT 2014

Dear Martin & All,

Thanks a lot for the valuable inputs.

Which file do I edit in https/conf.d folder?

[root at front conf.d]# ls
auth_kerb.conf   auth_pgsql.conf  manual.conf     mrtg.conf  perl.conf
README          squid.conf  subversion.conf  welcome.conf
auth_mysql.conf  authz_ldap.conf  mod_dnssd.conf  nss.conf   php.conf
revocator.conf  ssl.conf    webalizer.conf   wsgi.conf

I am in */etc/httpd/conf.d*. Should I create a file (by which name &
extension) or edit any existing file?

I do not know whether *httpd.conf* in */etc/httpd/conf/ folder* is the file
you are pointing at!

Regards,
S N Banerjee

Thanks & Regards,