[one-users] Need https for Opennebula URL in browser

Martin Alfke tuxmea at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 06:21:45 PDT 2014

Hi Sudeep,

we run CentOS 6.5 with httpd and mod_passenger and the following configuration snippet in httpd/conf.d:

<VirtualHost *:443>
  ServerName default-ssl

  ## Vhost docroot
  DocumentRoot /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public

  ## Directories, there should at least be a declaration for /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public

  <Directory /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public>
    Options -MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
  </Directory>

  ## Logging
  ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/default-ssl_error_ssl.log
  LogLevel warn
  ServerSignature Off
  CustomLog /var/log/httpd/default-ssl_access_ssl.log combined

  ## SSL directives
  SSLEngine on
  SSLCertificateFile      <crt file>
  SSLCertificateKeyFile   <key file>