[one-users] onegroup list --xml command is not showing a valid XML document

Esteban Freire esfreire at cesga.es
Thu Jun 26 02:36:56 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Probably, this is already a known bug, but in any case, I would like to
let you know that onegroup list --xml is not showing a valid XML
document after upgrading to 4.6.* from previous versions:

If you take a look to the output for onegroup list --xml command, it
appears the following:

<GROUP_POOL><?xml version="1.0"?>

As you can see, it would have to be:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<GROUP_POOL>

Also, there are other "<?xml version="1.0"?>" in the output which break
its functionality.

For now, we are executing the following workaround to get a valid XML
document:

onegroup list --xml | sed 's/<?xml version="1.0"?>//'

Do you know when it could be solved? I know it is not a critical bug but
it would be great if someone could take a look on it.

Thanks in advance,
Esteban