[one-users] SAML AAI+cloud technology survey

Mihály Héder mihaly.heder at sztaki.hu
Wed Jun 25 06:59:51 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

for some this could be a bit off-topic - sorry. Please complete this
survey:

http://survey.hexaa.eu/limesurvey/index.php/152283/lang-en

It is about researcher collaboration, AAI and cloud stuff.

We are developing a SAML-based virtual organization solution and one of our
primary use cases is the OpenNebula integration, mainly because we use it
in-house all the time. If you complete the survey, you are helping to
further develop the AAI patch for sunstonte [1]. If you have questions
about this feel free to contact me.

Also, if you know of mailing lists packed with scientists, researchers or
students (a.k.a. cloud users) where I could circulate this, please let me
know.  In case you go further and have your colleagues fill this, or even
submit it to mailing lists I send you a bottle of the finest Hungarian wine
:) Think about it...

Cheers
Mihály Héder

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1731