[one-users] ONE 4.6.x fs_lvm

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Wed Jun 18 06:23:17 PDT 2014

We have several users using the fs_lvm in production, so yes, the
driver is completed and tested.

You can execute the monitoring script manually to check what could be
happening. In the remote host, as oneadmin, go to
/var/tmp/one/im/kvm-probes.d and execute:

bash -x ./monitor_ds.sh kvm /var/lib/one/datastores 4124 20 0 localhost

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:39 PM, InterNetX - Juergen Gotteswinter
<jg at internetx.de> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> 2nd Question... regarding to the Docs fs_lvm whould be the recommended
> LVM Driver today. Unfortanly i was not able to get it working, nor on
> 4.6.0 or on 4.6.1.
>
> It just doesnt recognize the VG, which is correctly named "vg-one-dsid".
> After Changing the Driver back to the legacy Block LVM the Lun got
> recognized.
>
> The Logs on the frontend dont really tell me something which looks like
> "hey heres something broken". In Sunstone the fs_lvm DS is visible, but
> shows the Diskspace of the /var/lib/one Mountpoint.
>
> Anyone using the fs_lvm driver? Is it even already production ready &
> completly implemented?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Juergen

Javier Fontán Muiños