[one-users] if two system datastore are assigned to one cluster, is it working?

cmcc.dylan dx10years at 126.com
Tue Jul 22 20:49:37 PDT 2014

Hi everyone!
   if  i have two system datastore with different type, for example, one is ssh and the other is shared.  As i known, one cluster is allowed to configure multipule system datastore.  so in my case, I assign a ssh system datastore(id is 100) and a shared system datastore(id is 101) to one cluster.  when  i chose a image of one datastore to create vm instance, how does opennebula to chose which datastore?  Can someone show me the code in opennebula?