[one-users] Template versioning

Ondrej Hamada ondrej.hamada at acision.com
Mon Jul 21 05:50:36 PDT 2014

Hi guys,
does OpenNebula offer some sort of template versioning? I've encoutered
problems few times that some of my templates got modified without
knowing about it - I'm not sure whether it was done by another admin or
whether it was a bug in susnstone. Thus it would be nice to have some
history on template changes.

Ondra
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you for understanding.