[one-users] templates and images explanation needed

pawel.orzechowski at budikom.net pawel.orzechowski at budikom.net
Tue Jul 15 13:44:47 PDT 2014

Hello,

We would like to create a few templates with persistent images so they
can be shared with a group of users, so then users can provision new
VM's, each having its own VM with persistent image. The persistent image
is bacause we want that VM's be users personal VM's (aka desktops).

But if I create VM from a template, this VM is using image from template
so when another users wants to create another VM from this template, he
can't because image is in use. If this is correct behaviour I wonder
what is the purpose of this. Can someone explain this?

Thanks

Pawel

--

Paweł Orzechowski