[one-users] advanced contextualization

Daems Dirk dirk.daems at vito.be
Tue Jan 28 04:47:51 PST 2014

Hello Javier,

I installed the latest version from the yum repository:

yum info opennebula-context.x86_64

Name        : opennebula-context
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 4.2.0
Release     : 1
Size        : 8.9 k
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : opennebula
Summary     : Configures a Virtual Machine for OpenNebula
URL         : http://opennebula.org
License     : Apache
Description : Configures a Virtual Machine for OpenNebula. In particular it configures the
            : udev rules, the network, and runs any scripts provided throught the CONTEXT
            : mechanism.

There doesn't seem to be a newer version available in the yum repo.
Should I have a look in the Git repo then?

Regards,
Dirk