[one-users] Unable to auto start one and sunstone service in Ubuntu 13.10

kiran ranjane kiran.ranjane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 11:06:02 PST 2014

Hi Jaime,

May I know which version of Ubuntu is officially supported for self
contained mode as we will be only using self-contain mode for Opennebula
because we have setup Automatic failover and failback of cloud management
without using luci/ricci or pacemaker/corosync.

This setup is simple and very robust using ucarp,rsync and master-master
mysql replication, easy to setup and maintain, no complex things, no split
brain and works like a charm.

Thanks and Regards
Kiran Ranjane