[one-users] POST-PROLOG Hook?

Ricardo Duarte rjtd21 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 06:05:28 PST 2014

Hi there,

I need to run a "qemu-img resize" command after a machine is created, to resize the boot qcow2.
What hook should I use?
As far as I see it, none of the following will do it:

- If I use the CREATE hook, the disk will still not be stored on the systemds
- If I use the PROLOG hook, the disk will still not be stored on the systemds
- If I use the BOOT hook, the command will run every time a user boots the machine (ex.: initial boot, poweroff-poweron)

What I need is, conceptually, a POST PROLOG.
Any suggestion?

Regards,
Ricardo Duarte