[one-users] Computer and network facilities required to set up an office Lab environment to experiment the features/functionalities of OpenNebula platform - Qiubo David Su

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Fri Feb 28 02:33:33 PST 2014

Hi,

In case you haven't already found them, the material of the tutorials
can be found here:

 http://opennebula.org/documentation/tutorials/

Best regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is