[one-users] Adding an external VM to Open Nebula

Poul Kristensen bcc5226 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 02:42:11 PST 2014

Hi!

When will this be supported? I think it is quite relevant!

I have a lot of vm's too(e.g. Redhat,Debian,Ubuntu), which I would
like to bring into OpenNebula control. I know this is possible in
Vmware(import) just like it is possible to export vm'sd in Vmware
although you ! use Vmware's *.vmdk files directly with the KVM
hypervisor.

Regards,

Poul from DK