[one-users] Sunstone 403 at login (only with chromium / chrome)

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Feb 13 02:48:50 PST 2014

Hi Stefan,

On 12 February 2014 17:55, Stefan Kooman <stefan at bit.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have trouble logging in to sunstone with Chromium as a browser. After
> provoding credentials we end up with a "403" forbidden. Chromium debug
> console show this:
>
> When the default login page gets loaded it gets a "401 Unauthorized"
> trying to GET /jquery.min.map/vendor/4.0. After providing credentials I
> get a "Unexpected error. Status 403. Check the server logs.". Chromium
> console logs it's getting a 403 during a "POST" for "login"
> (jquery-1.9.1.min.js:5 Script).  In firefox everything works as
> expected.
> It doesn't matter if I provide correct credentials or not. It always
> gives a 403.

The 401 error with jquery.min.map should not be a problem, it is not
required is just a debuggin library. Sunstone only returns a 403 error if
the resource requested is not a valid one (i.e: GET immage instead of
image).

Could you check
  * if there is any message in the 403 error body.
  * what is the path that is been used in the POST login request
  * maybe the problem is in the apache configuration

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula