[one-users] Sunstone 403 at login (only with chromium / chrome)

Stefan Kooman stefan at bit.nl
Wed Feb 12 08:55:12 PST 2014

Hi,

We have trouble logging in to sunstone with Chromium as a browser. After
provoding credentials we end up with a "403" forbidden. Chromium debug
console show this:

When the default login page gets loaded it gets a "401 Unauthorized"
trying to GET /jquery.min.map/vendor/4.0. After providing credentials I
get a "Unexpected error. Status 403. Check the server logs.". Chromium
console logs it's getting a 403 during a "POST" for "login"
(jquery-1.9.1.min.js:5 Script).  In firefox everything works as
expected.
It doesn't matter if I provide correct credentials or not. It always
gives a 403.

Anyone experienced similar issues?

Gr. Stefan