[one-users] Contextualization of a VM with Centos 5.X

Fernando Felix-Redondo fernando.felix at esa.int
Wed Feb 5 02:30:47 PST 2014

Dear all,

I need to deploy a bunch of VMs with CentOS 5.9 on my ONE
infrastructure but I'm facing the problem that I'm not able to install
the opennebula-context package because is built for the CentOS 6.X and
the system complaints about the rpmlib versions.

Is there anywhere an opennebula-context package suitable for CentOS
5.X or any alternative to install the contextualization tools, please?

Regards
Fernando
--
Fernando Felix-Redondo  [ISDEFE, S.A.]  | fernando.felix at esa.int  |