[one-users] Delete & Recreate fails in case of Host-Error

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Mon Dec 15 07:38:34 PST 2014

This is now fixed for the next release. The snapshot will be reused, the
only potential problem is that  reusing the same volume with old images
from a previous installation, may lead to inconsistent copies. This is an
anomalous situation, and reusing the snapshot is probably faster and safer.

Cheers

Ruben