[one-users] vOneCloud Issue

Savage, Adam Adam.Savage at monster.com
Thu Dec 11 06:00:45 PST 2014

Good morning,

I just deployed v1.0 of the vOneCloud OVF to my vSphere 5.5 (Update2b) infrastructure.. I enabled VNC on all my hosts and the clusters get discovered.. But when I click on the cluster to discover the templates assigned in said cluster it comes back and states it can't connect to the server.. I can add the cluster in just fine and see the ESX hosts through the dashboard - I just can't import any templates.. Thoughts? No firewalls are in the way..

Thank you,

Adam Savage | Principal VMware Systems Engineer

NOTICE:

This message, and any attachments, contain(s) information that may be confidential or protected by privilege from disclosure and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. No one else may disclose, copy, distribute or use the contents of this message for any purpose. Its unauthorized use, dissemination or duplication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error or you otherwise are not an authorized recipient, please immediately delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender.