[one-users] error: internal error unknown protocol type 'gluster'

hansz hanshizhunjob at 126.com
Fri Dec 12 00:16:32 PST 2014

Issue with Gluster DataStore
Hello
I added Gluster DS via docs:
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.6/administration/storage/gluster_ds.html#glusterfs-volume-configuration

It's  attached  without  any  issues,  but when i tried start VM i got
error:
Mon Dec 8 09:25:47 2014 [VMM][I]: error: Failed to create domain from /var/lib/one//datastores/0/53/deployment.0
Mon Dec 8 09:25:47 2014 [VMM][I]: error: internal error unknown protocol type 'gluster'
on node3 .. gluster volume already mounted
node1:/opennebula                                       280G   14G  266G   5% /var/lib/one

Warning

The hypervisor nodes need to be part of a working GlusterFS cluster and the Libvirt and QEMU packages need to be recent enough to have support for GlusterFS.

could you pls tell me which version libvirt and QEMU is  appropriated?

Can you please help me to resolve this issue ?

think you very much