[one-users] Network contextualization VM

Manuel Alfonso López Rourich alfonso.lopez at cenits.es
Wed Dec 3 05:56:16 PST 2014

Good morning Jose Ángel,

Thank you very much for your response.

udev rules within the vm in /etc/udev/rules create eth0 or 1 depending on
the MAC.

In /dev/sr0 a file named context.sh contains the IP and the gw among other
data but I don't understand why eth0 doesn't have the IP associated or the
route table is empty.

I've tried to run a command on vm boot which executes "ifconfig eth0 IP"
and "route add default gw dir". The problem is that on boot the directory
containing context.sh is not mounted and I cannot access the
contextualization data.

I've also tried to execute a script in /etc/one-context.d/ but it doesn't
seem to execute.

Thank you very much,

Best regards