[one-users] Fwd: Add New Storage Box

Rhesa Mahendra rhesa at lintasmediadanawa.com
Mon Aug 25 23:44:03 PDT 2014

Jaime,

Thanks for your reply, now datastore 0 and datastore 2 are in existing
storage box, mounted in frontend + nodes, we want to move datastore 0
and datastore 2 from existing storage box to frontend + nodes, could it
be done?

So in existing storage box just have datastore 1 and in new storage box
just have datastore 100.

Rhesa.