[one-users] Nomadic CentOS repository: WHY?!?

Damon (Albino Geek) albinogeek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:47:53 PDT 2014

I agree with you on both parts, I was just stating what I noticed on both.
As per the former, it is built on 4.8 (explicitly listed as "Revision 4.8"
"one-context.rpm")

http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/files
http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/804/one-context_4.8.0.rpm
http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/806/one-context_4.8.0.deb