[one-users] Nomadic CentOS repository: WHY?!?

Damon (Albino Geek) albinogeek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:40:20 PDT 2014

Hello,

I found that there is actually a prebuilt 4.8 context RPM in one of their
source trees (not GitHub).

As per the repo change, this new version actually makes more sense and
follows proper repo format.
http://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/ being an example repository
that follows standard format.

The "stable" path part didn't make any sense considering how versions work
in OpenNebula.