[one-users] SSL proxy

Johan Kooijman mail at johankooijman.com
Fri Aug 22 14:34:17 PDT 2014

As a follow up: the connection can be made, telnet works. Firefox tells me:

GET https://theonepoc.cloud.nl:29876/ [HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden 35ms]
"New state 'loaded', was 'disconnected'. Msg: noVNC ready: native
WebSockets, canvas rendering" util.js:110
"New state 'connect', was 'loaded'." util.js:110
"Skipping unsupported WebSocket binary sub-protocol" util.js:111

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at wss://
theonepoc.cloud.nl:29876/?token=xbw7pps1nuzhxz5b9nds. websock.js:333
"WebSocket on-error event" util.js:110
"WebSocket on-close event" util.js:110
"New state 'failed', was 'connect'. Msg: Server disconnected (code: 1006)"
util.js:111

"New state 'disconnected', was 'failed'." util.js:110
"New state 'disconnect', was 'failed'. Msg: Disconnecting" util.js:110
"New state 'failed', was 'disconnect'. Msg: Disconnect timeout" util.js:111

"New state 'disconnected', was 'failed'."