[one-users] SSL proxy

Johan Kooijman mail at johankooijman.com
Fri Aug 22 14:13:46 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I've installed an nginx proxy for SSL offloading in front of Sunstone. All
works fine, except for opening a console. When clicking VNC, a small icon
appears in my Chrome URL bar telling me I'm trying to load unsafe scripts.
Javascript console tells me:

[blocked] The page at 'https://theonepoc.cloud.nl/' was loaded over HTTPS,
but ran insecure content from 'ws://localhost:17523/': this content should
also be loaded over HTTPS.

When I tick the "VNC Secure websockets" option in my user profile, I don't
get that message, but the VNC layer displays "VNC Server disconnected
(code: 1006)" immediatly.

Is there something wrong with my setup? Or did I miss something?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman