[one-users] user token expiration

Hamada, Ondrej ondrej.hamada at acision.com
Fri Aug 15 06:14:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

Is it possible to set infinite expiration time on security token? Is there any upper limit on the value of expiry time? I would like to reduce the number of calls to 'oneuser login' by our automation accounts.

Ondra
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you for understanding.