[one-users] OpenNebula with Ceph

Michael michael at onlinefusion.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 11:41:09 PDT 2014

You mentioned compute and for a second I nearly replied about OpenStack...

Ceph storage can be used in a variety of ways. For VM's you'll likely be
presenting OpenNebula with RBD storage access so that it can churn you
out datablocks to mount. You can format those datablocks as if they were
any normal disk, including setting up LVM to give some more flexibility.

-Michael