[one-users] Odp.: Re: VM Failed with Windows OS

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Aug 14 01:11:25 PDT 2014

Hi Lorenzo,

I've seen you have provided valuable help with Windows guests in OpenNebula
a few times in the list.
I'd like to welcome you to make a pull request to our windows
contextualization docs [1], if you feel the installation section can be
improved with more detail.

Thanks!

[1]
http://docs.opennebula.org/4.8/user/virtual_machine_setup/windows_context.html