[one-users] Automatic recover from hardware failure

Johan Kooijman mail at johankooijman.com
Thu Aug 14 08:28:44 PDT 2014

Carlos,

Thanks for the reply. When I put that hook into oned, I get this:

oneadmin at admin:~$ /var/lib/one/remotes//hooks/ft/host_error.rb 0 -r -p 2
/var/lib/one/remotes//hooks/ft/host_error.rb:97:in `<main>': undefined
method `each' for #<String:0x00000001e02148> (NoMethodError)

Something wrong on my end? Sounds like a coding thingy?

HOST_HOOK = [
    name      = "error",
    on        = "ERROR",
    command   = "ft/host_error.rb",
    arguments = "$HID -r -p 2",
    remote    = "no" ]

ONE 4.8 on Ubuntu 14.04.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman

T +31(0) 6 43 44 45 27
E mail at johankooijman.com