[one-users] 2 problems in VMs

Sudeep Narayan Banerjee snbanerjee at iitgn.ac.in
Sun Aug 10 23:20:35 PDT 2014

Dear Valentin,

I am using 4.6.2 version.

I did from CLI and GUI and checked that is um- for all owner,group,others

I also tried by changing the group; chgrp from oneadmin to users but no
luck. Users is the group that carries all the LDAP users.

The only way it works, if I manually change the ownership of the username.
But we have our LDAP users to directly login and use. Is that the only way
to manually enter each & everyone's ownership!?!

Regards,
Sudeep

--
Thanks & Regards,