[one-users] Opennebula and openvswitch problem.

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:58:16 PDT 2014

Well, 2.0 will break libvirt in a couple of ways and opennebula uses
libvirt so I don't think its gonna work out so well for early adopters. As
for Linux 3.14, LTS gets regular kernel updates so it will have it
eventually. I don't think its a good idea to stick to LTS for hypervisors,
you will miss too much. KVM based hypervisors should get updated yearly to
the latest stable build. VM infrastructures are easy when it comes to in
place upgrades, especially opennebula. You can always add new nodes and
retire older ones gracefully.