[one-users] Opennebula and openvswitch problem.

Leszek Master keksior at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 00:09:02 PDT 2014

Still the same problem:

failed: error: Unable to add bridge br0 port vnet0: Operation not supported

sudo ovs-vsctl show
e2e80002-00ea-464d-9c62-5af5e0889d81
    Bridge "br0"
        Port "eth1"
            Interface "eth1"
        Port "br0"
            Interface "br0"
                type: internal
    ovs_version: "1.4.6"
leni at node-03:~$ sudo brctl show
leni at node-03:~$

Tryied updating openvswitch from 1.4 to 1.9, the problem stays the same.
The only thing to get this working for now is to load brcompat module to
os, but it's problematic with new nodes. Any one have solution to this
problem?