[one-users] Application Deployment with OpenNebula ?

Eloi - CODE42 eloi at code42.fr
Wed Apr 30 02:18:56 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it is possile to deploy applications on VM with OpenNebula because I can't find any information about that.

I know that some contextualization can be done (such as hostname, IP address for instance) when creating a template. But what about services and application deployment ?
Is it possible to do it with OpenNebula in the kind of way that OpenStack HOT does it ? For instance, you would have a template with a specific os specified, but you can also have a specific services like wordpress or mysql specified in the template, with parameters such as the software version, root & users login, ect.

I have also looked at oneflow for and elasticity, but it doesn't deploy applications on vm.

Did I missed something ?

Thanks in advance