[one-users] 4.6 changes overview

Robert Schweikert rjschwei at suse.com
Mon Apr 7 10:39:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

Trying to set up the 4.5.80 sources as beta packages in the
Cloud:OpenNebula:Testing in the openSUSE Build service. I had little
time to keep up with development since the 4.4. release and the linked
release notes [1] are still dead.

I could use a quick rundown on the structural changes to the code base.

Looks like ozones has disappeared, what does that mean/imply? Previously
I had an opennebula-ozones package for those that needed to enable zones
for their cloud. There are a bunch of new services:

/usr/lib/systemd/system/econe.service
/usr/lib/systemd/system/occi.service
/usr/lib/systemd/system/oneflow.service
/usr/lib/systemd/system/onegate.service