[one-users] how can i reach machines inside a 802.1q virtual network.

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Thu Sep 19 06:04:09 PDT 2013

To access those machines you will have to add two nics to evert VM or
have a VM that serves as bridge between both networks, that is, having
two nics and somehow routing the connection to private VMs.

You can do automations with hooks [1] and configure those subdomains
but maybe it is easier to have them configured beforehand, that is

ip-10.mydomain.com = 3.3.3.10
ip-11.mydomain.com = 3.3.3.11
ip-12.mydomain.com = 3.3.3.12

and so on. Knowing the ip then will be enough to find the subdomain.
I'm not sure what you want to accomplish so this may not be useful.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:hooks