[one-users] 答复: Question about attach_disk on one-3.8.4

Sam Song samsong8610 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 23:51:19 PDT 2013

Hi, Carlos:

Thanks for your reply.

I¡¯ve got that there is no need to reboot the guest. But, is there a method
to trigger the whole thing happen *automatically* in a guest OS?

Thanks

Sam

·¢¼þÈË: Carlos Mart¨ªn S¨¢nchez [mailto:cmartin at opennebula.org]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2013Äê9ÔÂ9ÈÕ 17:34
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Sam Song
³­ËÍ: users
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: [one-users] Question about attach_disk on one-3.8.4

Hi,

Once the disk is attached, it is up to the guest OS to detect and mount it.
In ubuntu, you can rescan the scsi bus with the command:

echo ¡°- ¨C -¡± > /sys/class/scsi_host/host0/scan

You may need to change host0 to other id.

Regards.

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com>  in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013

Carlos Mart¨ªn, MSc
Project Engineer
OpenNebula - The Open-source Solution for Data Center Virtualization

www.OpenNebula.org | cmartin at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula
<http://twitter.com/opennebula>